Healthcare WordPress Websites
WordPress is a popular blogging platform that can also be used to create websites that are easy to manage.
You can have a WordPress website with or without a blog, but the blogging concept behind WordPress gives it some powerful advantages when used as a website platform. For example, not only is it easy to update website content with WordPress (you don't need to know any HTML or have programming skills) but it is also extremely search-engine friendly.
Why Use WordPress for Your Medical Practice Website
- 1. Content Management / Website Updates & Maintenance. If you don't want to use programs like Dreamweaver or Contribute, or if you would rather not pay for every tiny change to your site, WordPress may be for you. Once it is set up, you can easily create new pages or edit existing pages using a simple WYSIWYG ("What You See Is What You Get") text editor, similar to a word processing program.
- 2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO). WordPress provides very good search engine optimization right out of the box (just ask Google!). And we provide a few tweaks that can make what WordPress offers even more powerful.
- 3. Extensions for More Interactivity. WordPress offers many different plug-ins and options that allow your website to host not only blogs but also interactive features such as calendars, polls, contact forms, and scores of other cool features.
- 4. Growth. We recommend you take advantage of WordPress to add a blog to your website, it is a great way to build traffic! Regularly publishing new articles on your site gives Google more content to spider and of course provides valuable information to your patients as well. You can post short, frequent articles that address many of the common questions in your practice area. You may even find it is fun to do!
- 5. Support. As with any site we create, if you do have problems, or want to add custom features, we are there to help!
If you have any questions regarding WordPress or website development for your practice in general, please do not hesitate to contact us!